Mile High Wildlife Photo Club


Return to Blog Topics

1 reply 2281 views
07-28-2013, 10:40 AM Terry Mieger
I have a friend who would like to connect his Nikon D800 to a Dobsonian 8 inch telescope. Any ideas or individuals that can help him?
10-11-2013, 08:20 PM Roger Clark
I just saw your post--sorry for the late reply.

If you haven't already solved you problem, what is needed is called a T-adapter. You can probably get one locally at S&S Optika on South Broadway. Or google:
1.25-inch camera t-adapter for Nikon
There will be two pieces: a t-ring which has the Nikon camera mount and the T-adapter tube (typically 1.25-inch outside diameter to slip into the eyepiece holder on the telescope).


Login to post a reply.

Return to Blog Topics

All images on this site are copyrighted by the photographers and are intended for viewing only. They are
not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of the photographer.